Thursday, November 15, 2012

It's okay

Most weeks I am more than ready for Thursday. We have a busy schedule and days seem to be crazy. This has been a great week. It's okay….
That I am so overly excited about this boys potting progress.
That this is my favorite picture I took of these nuts.
That I totally staged this one.
That I am decorating for Christmas this weekend. (I don't care that we haven't had Thanksgiving yet)
That I ran out of room in my magazine rack so I started a floor pile.
That I am overly excited for my Friday paint class and Saturday morning shopping.
Have a blessed weekend.
Its Ok Thursdays

5 comments:

  1. Your kids are SO adorable! And we already have our Christmas tree up... so there's no judgment here. :)

    Please stop by and say hi sometime! leslyni.blogspot.com

    Have a fabulous day!
    xoxo
    Les

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It seems like there are a lot of people ready to jump on the Christmas bandwagon. I'm happy about that!

      Delete
  2. new[est] follower! loving your blog so far! can't wait to keep following along!
    your little family is adorable.
    stop by sometime!
    kalobandelise.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your kids are so cute!! Love the pictures :D
    I am counting down the days until I can decorate for Christmas haha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. awesome pictures! your children are adorable! And I want to put up Christmas stuff too!!! I'm busting at the seams to start putting up decorations.. haha. Glad to know I'm not the only one! Following you back! <3, Amy (Trials & Triumphs)

    ReplyDelete