Thursday, November 8, 2012

Pumpkin patch 2012

Well this is more than slightly overdue since it wasn't last weekend that we went but the weekend before.
I love going to pumpkin patches the husband could do without. After 5 years of marriage I have figured out why. By the way he has a GREAT time at this patch. Growing up in southern California we just didn't have pumpkin patches. There really wasn't even fall. I moved to Tennessee and had my first child all in the same year. I also started visiting pumpkin patches that same year. And year after year 5 now the husband came along reluctantly. By the end of the day he'd be complaining about this and that. Ha not this time, he too had a BLAST.
My husband was totally in his element trying to teach a 3 and 5 year old how to rope a cow.









ss_button_2

6 comments:

  1. Looks like the kids had a blast! That is so neat that they have all those fun games for the kids (: Glad your hubby didn't complain!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! Looks like so much fun! I wish I could do a pumpkin patch trip with my kid, though I'm pretty sure that I would like it better than her....I'd not be letting any other kids ride the ponies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That does look like a load of fun.. yee-haw! Nice to meet you via small style too! I think that shot of the wee charmer coming down the bouncy castle slide is priceless!! (My gal always freezes up at the top of the slide.. which is a real 'crowd pleaser' let me tell you.. oy).
    Sweet family!
    mel ;o)
    needle and nest design

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh doesn't that look like a fun patch to visit! Where in SOCal did you grow up? I'm born and raised, and sure do know what you mean about there not being fall. I wish!

    Great pics, looks like a lot of fun was had!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous photos and kids! That looks like SUCH a fun pumpkin patch!

    ReplyDelete