Thursday, June 27, 2013
It’s funny when I usually think about writing letters like these my mind is flooded with what to write. Today I am short of words.
Today you are officially a big boy! You’re 4 now that’s a big boy! Now that you are a big boy this potting thing is a must! Happy Birthday little man. I love you!
Tuesday, June 18, 2013
It has been just over thirty day since I started selling Scentsy! So far I can say this is going to be an awesome ride. I have already learned so much; I have learned a lot about the direct sales business, about people and about myself. I am going to share some of what I have learned in my first 30 days as a Scentsy consultant.
This isn't going to be some formal list or a great big document about everything that is great about Scentsy. All this is is a small list of the most important things I have learned!
- This whole Scentsy business is LIFE CHANGING!
- I love this company and they love me too!
- DS (direct sales) is more of a people business than a sales business.
- Building relationships is key.
- I can come out of my shell!
- There may be 10,000 consultants in your area but most of them are not working their business.
- You get out what you put in.
- This is fun!
- I now get paid for my much needed mommy time.
- I can make a lot of money doing this.
- I made back my initial investment in less than 10 days (with only 1 party).
- Scentsy can sell itself (thats how great this stuff is)
- Scentsy wants me to succeed not just because they want money but because they want to empower people!
Like I said this is just a short list of what I have learned in the past 30 days working with Scentsy! But let me be loud and clear I love this already!
Sunday, June 9, 2013
I know it is so cliche but it seems just like yesterday she was going to school! Looking like this and wanting to be a baker:
A lot has changed in the past 180 (school)days... She now wants to be a vet and hates the color purple just to name a few. As a mom I wanted to document these changes.
I decided at the end of each school year I was going to write a letter, make a list, jot some notes, not sure what to call it all about Payton and what happened during that year. So on her last day of school I asked her a bunch of questions and then wrote it all down... Payton will get her collage when she graduates from high school... Here's what this years looked like!